Village Grande at Battleground is a luxurious community in Manalapan, New Jersey. This intimate 115-home community, open to adults aged 48 or better, is conveniently located close to Route 9 and Freehold Raceway in Monmouth County. Active retirees are sure to enjoy the central New Jersey location with easy access to the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City, and Manhattan.
Despite its rural location, Village Grande at Battleground is only minutes away from shopping and dining facilities. The free-standing resale homes in this community are spacious and include many upgrades. Residents of Village Grande can find plenty of opportunities to stay busy by utilizing the clubhouse amenities and any of the golf courses in the area. Village Grande at Battleground is an age-restricted community that requires at least 20 percent of the homes have a resident who is 48 or older and the remaining 80 percent must have someone age 55 or older. No one under the age of 19 may permanently reside in the community.
Village Grande at ManalapanChange this Search Criteria
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX listing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2017 Garden StateMultiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved. This information is being provided for Consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing
The dissemination of listings on the website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 220.127.116.11 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.